Email your introduction to JohannaPotente@protonmail.com. Please be respectful and professional with your inquiry.
- Your full name
- A brief, but informative description of yourself — nothing explicit!
- A contact number (tell me if you have any calling restrictions)
- Date, time, and place you want to meet; and for how long
- Outcall meetings: name and address of your hotel, or the address of your upscale residence
- Are you local, and looking for incall? I would love to make time for you, but please pre-book. At discretion, I may ask for a deposit.
- Please tell me where you found me
- If you are a member of Preferred411, then include your membership ID. If you're not a member, that's okay.
- Travel engagements available outside the Greater Seattle area — please inquire regarding the travel arrangement & deposit
- I will ask for any additional information I feel is necessary for my comfort & safety
- I pre-book nearly all my appointments. Please don't wait until the last minute to contact me.
- I am generally available afternoons, evenings, and nights. Sorry, I am not a morning person.
Is email absolutely out of the question? You may call me from an unblocked number, and leave a voice message at 646-504-0471, with *all* of your booking information, per the above instructions. This is not a substitute for reading my site, and I do not take cold calls. Please be ready to book.
Please do not introduce yourself with a text message!
NB: my service does not allow me to send text messages to international numbers.
I am flexible, I do my best to accommodate your schedule, and I never double-book appointments. If you must cancel, please offer me the courtesy of (at least) 24 hours notice. I charge a fee for short-notice cancelations.
An unexpected call at an unsociable hour will go unanswered.