A few gentle reminders of my expectations. Most of this is just good sense and mutual respect. Sorry if all of this is obvious, but to some it is not. So, here we go...
- Respect the laws of the State of Washington.
- I expect a polite introduction. Please send a composed email with all your information. Avoid inappropriate questions.
I love complete sentences. "txt spk" is a huge turn-off.
- Whether I host, or come to you, please make an appointment. I cannot accommodate "right now" requests.
- When you book, be absolutely 100% sure about meeting.
Please give me at least 24 hours notice (72 hours for travel bookings) if you must cancel. Cancellations within 24 hours accrue a 50% cancellation fee.
A 100% cancellation fee applies to a no-show or cancellation within 6 hours.
- Be prepared for the financial arrangements. Cash or bitcoin. My fee is due upon upon my arrival. Please have it ready and visible, so I don’t have to ask for it.
Attempting to negotiate is beyond the pale.
- Please wash up before I arrive! Scrub all your smelly bits until they are completely fresh and clean.
Oral hygiene too, please.
A tiny spritz of fragrance, or none at all.
Yes, you will have time. No excuses. You may use my shower if I am hosting. I will have a fresh towel and mouthwash waiting for you.
- What happens between us, stays between us.
My incall location is absolutely nobody's business.
With prior notice, you may use me as a reference, and with the understanding that our time together is private. I abhor gossip about my colleagues, and I will not engage in it. I expect the same respect in return. I appreciate a heads up if you use my name as a reference.
- Please keep your secret life a secret. Take care that your secrets do not linger in your phone, in your browser, nor find their way into the Cloud.
- You and I have boundaries, both physical and personal. I will respect yours. Please respect mine.
- No weapons allowed. If you carry, please leave it in the car.
- If you treat me badly, I will end our meeting and keep my full fee.
To you who understand these things without being told, I apologize.
Your family obviously raised you right, and for that I am truly grateful.