A few gentle reminders of my expectations. Common sense and mutual respect go a long way to ensure a good time for everyone. Sorry if the following seems obvious, but to some it is not. So, here we go...
- Respect the laws of the State of Washington.
- I expect a polite introduction. Please send a composed email with all your information.
I love complete sentences. "txt spk" is a huge turn-off.
If you do not send your booking information, I will assume you are not serious about meeting.
- Whether I host, or come to you, please make an appointment. I don't hang out at my incall space waiting for you to drop by on a whim. I do not take cold calls, nor do I accommodate "right now" requests.
- When you book, be absolutely 100% sure about meeting. When I reserve time for you, it is for you alone. I never double-book.
Please give me at least 24 hours notice (72 hours for travel bookings) if you must cancel. If you cancel with short notice, expect me to ask for compensation.
- Be prepared for the financial arrangements. My fee is due upon upon my arrival. Please have it ready and visible, so I don’t have to ask for it.
Attempting to negotiate is beyond the pale.
- Please wash up before I arrive! Scrub all your smelly bits until they are completely fresh and clean.
Oral hygiene too, please.
A tiny spritz of fragrance, or none at all.
Yes, you will have time. No excuses. You may use my shower if I am hosting. I'll have a fresh towel waiting for you.
- What happens between us, stays between us. I want no record of our private affairs.
My incall location is absolutely nobody's business.
As a courtesy, you may use me as a reference, with the understanding that our time together is private. I abhor gossip about my colleagues, and I will not engage in it. I expect the same respect in return. I appreciate a heads up if you use my name as a reference.
- Please keep your secret life a secret. Take care that your secrets do not linger in your phone, in your browser, nor find their way into the Cloud.
- You and I have boundaries, both physical and personal. I will respect yours. Please respect mine.
- If you treat me badly, I will end our meeting and keep my full fee.
To you who understand these things without being told, I apologize.
Your family obviously raised you right, and for that I am truly grateful.