A few gentle reminders of my expectations. Sorry if all of this is obvious to you, but to some it is not. So, here we go...
- Respect the laws of the State of Washington.
- I expect a polite introduction. Please send a composed email with all of your information. Avoid inappropriate questions. I love complete sentences. "txt spk" and one-liner emails are a huge turn-off.
Sending dick pics will earn you a permanent spot on my shitlist.
- Please make an appointment. I cannot accommodate "right now" requests.
- When you book, be absolutely 100% sure about meeting. I have a 24 hour cancellation policy, 72 hours for travel bookings.
Cancellations within 24 hours accrue a 50% cancellation fee. A 100% cancellation fee applies to a no-show or cancellation within 6 hours.
- Be prepared for the financial arrangements. Cash or bitcoin. My fee is due upon upon my arrival. Please have it ready and visible, so I don’t have to ask for it.
Attempting to negotiate is beyond the pale.
- Please wash up before I arrive! Scrub all your smelly bits until they are completely fresh and clean.
Oral hygiene too, please.
A tiny spritz of fragrance, or none at all.
Yes, you will have time. No excuses. You may use my shower if I am hosting. I will have a fresh towel and mouthwash waiting for you.
- What happens between us, stays between us.
My incall location is absolutely nobody's business.
With prior notice, you may use me as a reference, and with the understanding that our time together is private. I abhor gossip about my colleagues, and I will not engage in it. I expect the same respect in return. I appreciate a heads up if you use my name as a reference.
- Please keep your secret life a secret. Take care that your secrets do not linger in your phone, in your browser, nor find their way into the Cloud.
- You and I have boundaries, both physical and personal. I will respect yours. Please respect mine.
- No weapons. If you carry, please leave it in the car.
- If you treat me badly, I will end our meeting and keep my full fee.
To you who understand these things without being told, I apologize.
Your family obviously raised you right, and for that I am truly grateful.